Attached are the minutes from the January 21, 2021 North Augusta Sertoma club Board Meeting. Please review them. if you have comments or corrections, please contact Dennis Murphy. If no comments or corrections, the minutes shall be approved as read here.
Board Meeting Minutes
Date: February 4, 2021
Call to order: Time 7:54 PM By: Michael Ford
Board In Attendance: Faulkner, Gillian , Goble, London, Lott, Brown, Corbitt, Murphy, Jones Hewett , Smith, Young, , Madebach , Ford. Absent: Summers, McDowell,
- Dues invoices have been sent out.
- Membership Update: 68 members.
- Pursuing delinquent membership dues. Contacting members who are 2 quarters or more behind in dues. Dennis Murphy reported that he has contacted all members who are delinquent and that five more members are to be dropped. Almost all the rest will be catching up on dues.
- Board recommended that we again look into paying dues with Credit Card (Pay Pal or ?) David Hewett to look into it. Waiting until banks are open again so that an account can be opened.
Membership applications: None
Bank Balances: Donated Last Meeting: ** \$5,000.00 (Pending).
Ops: \$ 32,131
Charity: \$ 19,585 Donated This Meeting:
Sec 4190 \$ 63,526
Bingo: \$ 23,428 138,670 Donations YTD: \$ . Available for Fiscal Year \$
Cost of tonight’s meal: \$ Raffle \$ 0 net. \$10 Food sales \$
- LAST MEETING**“Support 1” golf tournament –Motion approved for \$5,000. The motion was approved pending obtaining additional information from the Tournament organizers regarding exactly what we would be getting – no. of teams, advertisement, etc. – Feedback was that we would have 4 teams with mulligan pkg. Motion Approved
- Golden Harvest Food Bank Not recommended
- Golf Tournament – Ruby Cane and Terry Davis ( Scholarships) \$400 – Approved
- Kevin Gillian and John Morris looking into possible upgrading of A/C units at the Hut. Still working on getting quotes. Still pursuing additional quotes. Michael Ford will check again before next meeting.
- 50th Anniversary Banquet.
- Service to Mankind nomination and submission to Sertoma Inc. David Brunson working on it.
- Discussion of Probable Winners event: Will bring up again in March
Meeting and Food Schedule (Food schedule is tentative and subject to change)
- 2/18/21 – Philip Nash
- 3/4/21 – Michael Ford
- 3/18/21 – Cater? Bill Street?
- 4/1/21 – No Meeting
Casino Night status: David Brunson:
- Currently Scheduled events: Temple of Israel in Feb.2021
Membership Committee Report – David Brunson, Chairman:
- Has a committee of he and Ken McDowell and Ned Maner.
Activities for Balance of FY 2020/2021:
- Adjournment : 8:14 PM